We represent a nationwide, Legal 500 firm seeking to recruit a talented and specialist Child solicitor on a full-time permanent basis. Our Client has a specialist Child Care team of 120+ solicitors and caseworkers in various locations across the UK and is looking for Child Specialist solicitors who are willing to undertake and or gradually supervise a team of trainee solicitors/caseworkers in handling a varied workload of Child care matters.
The Company is a leading Legal Aid practice employing 700 staff providing services across England and Wales and is recognised in Legal 500 and Chambers for its excellence in Child Care Law. The Company is embarking on an ambitious plan to expand their Children & Family Team to 150 staff by the end of this financial year.
- Managing a caseload of Children matters and Care Proceedings
- Acting where appointed by the Guardian
- Contact issues
- Parental Responsibility
- Acting for the Local Authority
- Wardship proceedings
Applications are encouraged from solicitors and legal executives who have a strong understanding of Child Care Law.
- Having practised as a Child Care solicitor for at least 18 months post qualification.
- Children Panel Accreditation essential but the Company will support panel course fees and accreditation fee if candidate meets requirements.
- Experience in Family Law is desirable.
- Excellent client care skills
- Members ship of resolution desirable
- Excellent understanding of Civil Legal Aid funding provisions.
- Experience in supervising is desirable
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Excellent remuneration package,
- Practicing Certificate paid for,
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Accreditation and re accreditation fees paid for
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression,
- Supportive team environment,
- Part-time working,
- Flexible working arrangements/considered,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss further call: 0203 633 2336
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.