Head of Legal
LAW Absolute is currently working with an international recruitment firm in their search for a Head of Legal.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, commercial lawyer to head up their own legal division and to add immediate value to a dynamic and bustling organisation.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a range of commercial contracts
- Reviewing the suitability of client terms of engagement
- Ensuring the business remains compliant with GDPR, AWR and IR35regulations while keeping up to date with all relevant legislation that may affect the business
- Conducting and managing litigation proceedings
The successful candidate:
- Qualified lawyer
- Strong commercial background either in private practice or in-house
- Commercially minded and strategic thinker
- Leadership experience is advantageous
If the above opportunity is of interest and if the skill set aligns, please get in touch with a copy of your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.