Our client is at the forefront of mobile technology and is entering into a huge growth stage within EMEA.
They are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their EMEA legal team headquartered in Central London.
This is a great opportunity to work with a super exciting innovative business at a stage of massive growth.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial contracts in light of technology
- Advise on a range of social media contracts and legal matters
- Assist and advise on contracts relating to Ad Tech
- Work across IP and data privacy
- Regular contact with international legal teams
- Qualified solicitor
- Experienced advising on social media
- A strong understanding of privacy issues relating to mobile tech
- Solid general commercial and technology experience
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- An additional language to English advantageous in particular Mandarin
The starting time for this role is flexible but the more immediate the better! If you are interested in the above position and your experience aligns please send your CV to Josh Hall @ email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.