Job Title: Legal Counsel
Location: Warrington Area
Salary: up to £50k + good benefits
Douglas Scott are searching for an ambitious Legal Counsel to join a growing in-house team within one of our global construction clients. The business are an incredibly successful, leading name within the sector and they have operations across a vast array of infrastructure and development projects.
The legal counsel will get the opportunity to work on some exciting high value projects and will get exposure to general commercial contracts, construction contracts, disputes and corporate matters amongst others.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, advising, drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements (Construction, Commercial, IT/Tech agreements etc…) and identifying key legal and commercial risks to the business.
- Provision of wider legal services and advice to a range of key stakeholders
- Assisting with the management of litigation and claims
- Exposure and support on employment law matters and disputes
- Supporting on various property law matters (leases, disposals and acquisitions)
- Instructing and liaising with external advisors as and when required
Candidates from 0-4 PQE will be considered, ranging from NQ's with some relevant training seats, to either commercial, construction or commercial litigation solicitors. Training and development will be provided to the right candidate and this is a great opportunity to become an excellent commercially minded lawyer with a strong understanding of the construction industry.
If this position is of any interest, please send over an up to date CV to email@example.com and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
Please contact Tom Bagley, Senior Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.