Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking for a new challenge? If so, we have an unmissable vacancy for you!
One of our well-established clients are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their busy office located in the Warrington area. The firm are different from others in the market as they take a boutique approach to their services.
- The firm is in the period of growth, therefore there will be number of opportunities to quickly progress your career
- You will be joining a friendly team, where you will be nurtured and respected as a professional as well as an individual
- Work will include a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters such as Sales and Purchase transactions, Transfers and Re-Mortgages
- Experience in Private Client would be beneficial such as Wills and Powers of Attorney.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will:
- Hold at least 3 years' experience in running your own conveyancing caseload
- Have a solid knowledge of Wills and Probate, Trusts, EPA/LPAs
- Manage caseload autonomously, whilst being a team player
If you are a Residential Conveyancer and this role sounds of interest to you, please apply for this unique role based in the Warrington area to not miss out!!
Please contact Kaylee Shields on 0161 831 6890 with a reference 127670 or at Kaylee.firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively submit your CV below.