Personal Injury Associate (English Qualified)
Senior Solicitor / Associate (English Qualifed)
Personal Injury (Insurance & Risk/Casulaty)
(3+ years PQE)
A well established legal 500 firm have an opportunity for an English qualified Senior Solicitor / Associate to join their growing Insurance and Risk (Casualty) Team on a full time, permanent basis.
The team handles the defence of a wide range of liability claims from low value motor to technically complex multi-million pound cases. You will deal with the full range of defender liability claims for insurers and self-insured clients including personal injury, motor, employers and public liability, disease, property damage, product liability and fatal accidents.
The successful Personal Injury associate will have a varied and exciting workload. They will have their own caseload and assist senior members of the team in more complex cases.
* Conduct the defence of personal injury cases in the English courts
* Sound working knowledge of the MOJ portal and CPR
* Handle own caseload of defender personal injury cases
* Provide assistance to Partners and associates dealing with large and complex liability claims
* Property damage claims and advisory work
* Actively participate in the business development of the unit and liaise with current and
* Operate within the firm's case management system
* Experience of defending English personal injury litigation
* Works effectively with other team members, and able to work as part of a team on larger
* Takes responsibility for their own caseload subject to supervision
* Ambitious Litigator
* 3+ Years PQE English Qualified
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker. Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.