Are you looking for an opportunity to progress with a modern, fast-growing, highly regarded progressive Legal 500 firm in their prestigious Hertfordshire office?
Highly ranked in the Legal 500, with several offices throughout Hertfordshire and Essex. This firm has a rich heritage and can trace its roots back over 100 years. This role comes with stand-out prospects for progression and retention, due to the increase of workflow into the department. You will find the company is very progressive, they nurture and develop legal talent, they are dynamic, forward-thinking and have a real family feel running throughout the firm.
The firm is seeking to recruit a new Litigation / Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join the office based in Harlow.
The Litigation department consists of a team of 7; the firm is seeking a Solicitor to join the department. They deal with a broad range of work for SME, entrepreneurs, and National businesses. The varied of work will make for an interesting caseload; work will include, Breach of Contract, Consumer Protection, Neighbour disputes, Contentious Probate, Professional Negligence, Landlord and tenant, Employment / Compromise agreements. They provide a hight-quality service and pride themselves on excellent quality legal advice.
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor with at least two years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- The firm can offer excellent prospects with a route for progression
- The firm believe through their existing network there is a fantastic opportunity to grow this area of the business, you will be at the forefront of this
- You should have good technical knowledge and the ability to deliver excellent client service
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor to join this well-known, growing firm in their Harlow office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.