Employment Lawyer - In-house Legal Counsel
Employment Lawyer - Temporary In-house Role
Our client is a global firm, looking for an In-house Employment Solicitor to join their busy and growing legal team. This position will commence as a 6 - 9 month contract, with the potential to lead into a permanent role.
Based in London, you will:
- Be a lawyer with a strong academic background, with 2+ years of PQE
- Have knowledge, and experience of employment law including but not limited to; contracts of employment, dismissals & grievances, discrimination, TUPE & employment policies and procedures
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have a commercial, and business focus approach, and able to deliver solutions
- Be someone with excellent people skills who can deliver difficult messages in a positive way and be a team player
- Have working knowledge of other European languages - but is not essential
This is a broad in-house role so you will also help with legal matters relating to the operations side of the business and on occasions deal with disputes and breach of contract issues.
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with 2+ years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.