Our client, a leading, reputable law firm, prides itself in providing an excellent legal advice service to its clients are now seeking talented and specialist Child Solicitors. Our Client has an established Child Care team based in various locations across the UK and is looking to expand the team in Cardiff. The successful candidates will be willing to undertake and or gradually supervise a team of trainee solicitors/caseworkers in handling a varied workload of Child care matters.
- Managing a caseload of Children matters and Care Proceedings
- Acting where appointed by the Guardian
- Contact issues
- Parental Responsibility
- Acting for the Local Authority
- Wardship proceedings
Applications are encouraged from solicitors and legal executives who have a strong understanding of Child Care Law.
- Having practised as a Child Care solicitor for at least 18 months post qualification.
- Children Panel Accreditation essential but the Company will support panel course fees and accreditation fee if candidate meets requirements.
- Experience in Family Law is desirable.
- Excellent client care skills
- Members ship of resolution desirable
- Excellent understanding of Civil Legal Aid funding provisions.
- Experience in supervising is desirable
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Excellent remuneration package,
- Practising Certificate paid for,
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Accreditation and re accreditation fees paid for
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression,
- Supportive team environment,
- Part-time working,
- Flexible working arrangements/considered,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.