Corporate Commercial Senior Associate
- Contract type
This firm are ranked in the Top 200, and despite their Kent base, deal almost exclusively with top quality London work, this is a stand-out opportunity.
With roots dating back over 300 years, this firm has an unrivalled reputation locally. They are a multi-award winning, legal practice that now stand at over 100 members of staff.
The firm has grown significantly in recent years, several hires have supported this organic growth, together with its strategy of investing heavily in its staff, sharing knowledge, and promoting staff from within. The firm put the client at the centre of what they do, its aim is to provide peace of mind for generations of families and businesses. Their client base includes; private individuals, including directors, sports and media personalities, entrepreneurs, PLCs, SMEs, subsidiaries of overseas companies, housing associations and charities.
You will find entrepreneurial, progressive, friendly, and professional culture, they have attracted many Lawyers out of the City seeking good quality work, but more in the way of work-life balance.
The firm are seeking to recruit a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor to join their flourishing Tunbridge Wells office.
The Corporate and Commercial team deal with a varied caseload. The team advised on contract issues, compliance matters such as data protection and intellectual property issues. The experience in the teams also covers mergers and acquisitions, company law and corporate governance advice, business restructuring and insolvency and private equity and venture finance.
Their client base comprises a large variety of businesses in terms of size, activities and sectors including IT, food and beverage, transport and logistics and agricultural.
- You will be at least 3 years PQE in Corporate and Commercial work (there is no upper limit in terms of progression and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should have solid Corporate and Commercial knowledge
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You should have a good technical knowledge and be an organised individual
- This role will be based in the heart of Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor to join this growing, well-known, Legal 500 firm in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.