Corporate / Commercial Lawyer - In-house Legal Counsel
Our client is a highly regarded international company, who are looking for a Commercial / Corporate lawyer to join their growing organisation. You will be working with a knowledgeable legal team on a wide range a range of commercial and corporate matters.
Based in London, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a lawyer with a strong academic background, with 2+ years of PQE.
- Be drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of complex general commercial contracts and agreements
- Provide general corporate and other legal support in relation to the Group company transactions
- Be assisting with and advising on all other legal matters relating to the Group companies including intellectual property, technology, employment and disputes
- Be providing general assistance to the Director of Legal and wider legal team
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with 2+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.