Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
Senior Commercial Property Solicitor - Southampton
TSR Legal have an exciting opportunity with a leading national law firm based on the South Coast of England who have an enviable track record of delivering value-driven advice for both commercial and private clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a proud heritage and a vision of success.
Basic Purpose and Scope:
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will be responsible for providing legal advice across all property and planning matters. The position involves a range of general commercial property work including landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals and development agreements.
The right candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate experience in a variety of commercial property matters (ideally at least 7 years’ post qualification experience). The role involves client engagement and so it is important that you are an effective communicator with a strong ability to build working relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle a diverse caseload
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment and share best practice with others
- Strong relationship building and client management skills
Our client provides a competitive reward package which includes but is not limited to:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Training and progression opportunities
- A first class working environment within a leading regional law practice
If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging team and are interested in the above position please apply via this advert. Alternatively you can contact Ryan Pryce via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone – 02033266402 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.