Private Client Solicitor
2 days left
- Contract type
Private Client Solicitor – Bristol
As well as providing first class legal services, my client offers a wealth of professional services and advice to clients including accounting, financial services, consulting, and pension advice.
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join them as a Private Client solicitor, where you will have the chance to really make an impact and work with their impressive and diverse Legal Team that has proven itself to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
- Legal/technical ability as it relates to:
- preparation of Wills, including those creating IPDI, Vulnerable Persons and Discretionary Will Trusts
- estate administration, including complex, taxable estates, excepted estates and post-death disclaimers and variations
- foundation and administration of Trusts
- IHT, CGT and succession planning
- preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) and the registration of LPAs and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client's aims and objectives, together with being able to interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competence in the above aspects of Private Client work and able to identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a matter or a transaction.
- Taking client calls and meetings successfully and producing/recording effective telephone notes and attendance notes and conducting effective case and transaction management to progress client matters.
- To apply firm and departmental processes and procedures. This would include achieving agreed fee earning and caseload targets, as set by the head of the team.
- Drafting legal documents in plain language that is clear, concise and makes best use of precedents including knowing how to save time and costs.
- Participating in business generation activities including Identifying and attending appropriate networking opportunities
- Working with IFAs, brokers and accountants to ensure clients are given a fully considered approach to wealth management and succession planning
- You will have 2 to 5 years PQE, with previous experience in a similar Private Client role, in order to fulfil the above responsibilities
- Exceptional communication, presentation and problem-solving skills. Both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and an ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and third parties with whom you interact.
- Proven multi-tasker, who can demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively. We would expect you to play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times.
- Used to delivering against short deadlines, accurately and a proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Able to demonstrate experience, liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills. We would expect you to demonstrate an understanding/awareness of good financial health, working capital and regular billing and refer matters as necessary in a timely fashion to a supervisor.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Kayleigh Busuttil at TSR Legal.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly