We are currently working with an award winning, well established and friendly practice who due to continued growth are now looking for a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their team in Wilmslow, Cheshire on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful Legal Assistant will have at least one years’ experience in the legal sector while also having exposure to the following Residential Conveyancing matters ; opening files & preparing initial client care paperwork, processing returned client care paperwork & dealing with ID requirements, dealing with enquiries from all parties, knowledge of both commercial & residential workflows, preparing and lodging post-completion registration applications, Submitting SDLT returns and Closing files for archiving. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 years’ experience in the legal sector
- Previous exposure to the full range of Residential Conveyancing matters
- You will be a good communicator both internally & externally
- You will have initiative & be able to work independently and as part of a team
- You will be an ambitious with a desire to learn
- You will bring enthusiasm & new ideas to the firm
- Location: Wilmslow
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM248