4 days left
- Contract type
The firm have been named as one of the best firms to work for in the UK. They have multiple offices across the UK. They are highly regarded for all their core practice areas, and they attract leading and highly recommended individuals.
You will find they are transparent, open, forward-thinking, modern, and have no internal politics or hierarchy. The firm nurture talent allowing staff to flourish and progress, you will find there is an environment that is stimulating and allows staff to challenge themselves. There is a friendly feel throughout the firm, with many social, sports and events throughout the year. The firm has an impressive FTSE 100 client base, including the likes of Coca-Cola. Although, interestingly, they also deal with SME and entrepreneurs alike.
The firm are looking to hire a Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Associate into their Manchester office.
You will be an integral part of the restructuring team at the forefront of this industry leading team, you will work with the other Partners to drive the department forwards.
You would be exposed to all aspects of financial restructuring and special situations, including financial restructuring (acting for debtors and creditors), formal insolvency and schemes of arrangement and distressed investing (including loan sales and acquisitions as well as business acquisitions and work-outs).
- You will be a Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer with at NQ-5 years PQE
- You should work for a well-known restructuring department
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Experience of leading and mentoring more junior members of a team is to advantage but is not essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration
Apply for Restructuring Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly