This firm is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and is top tier across several areas. They are modern, progressive, dynamic, and very progressive. They have grown organically year on year for the last decade and now stand at over 100 staff, a large proportion of their Partners are home grown.
They invest heavily in their workforce with industry leading training and a structured career plan where there are no glass ceilings.
The firm has a fast-growing Commercial team and one of the largest across the regions, this team works with medium-sized businesses, owner-managed businesses, and entrepreneurs, helping them grow and develop. You will find that the firm has a happy, friendly and supportive culture. They have an exceptional staff retention rate with most staff having been at the practice for over ten years.
The firm is seeking a Senior Family Solicitor to join their flourishing St Albans, Hertfordshire office.
The family department is growing and doing incredibly well, they only deal with privately funded work; they deal with a broad range of clients which includes HNW individuals. You run a high-quality full caseload of privately funded family matters, with emphasis on ancillary relief, as well as some private children matters.
This position comes with excellent prospects for progression and would suit someone seeking a step up regarding responsibility.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You will have good experience of running your own general family, privately funded caseload
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm are key
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join this growing, Legal 500 firm based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.