Residential Property Solicitor/Executive/Conveyancer
Are you a Residential Property Solicitor/Executive or Conveyancer looking for a significant career springboard? If so, then this well established and reputable firm based in Warwickshire want to hear from you. The firm looks to incentivise and reward hard working staff by providing them with a platform to succeed.
This highly reputable legal 500 firm, have had an established reputation on the market and are continuing to thrive. The firm have several recognised tiered level departments as a result of their recent successes. Whilst the firm has a modern and expansive approach, they share a strong heritage in the area giving them a fantastic connection with the local community. As a result, the firm benefits from a significant number of referrals and repeat works.
The firm really does comprise of the some of the leading solicitors in the region, and they pride themselves on being able to offer significant caseloads at regional rate fees. Whilst the firm does have a strong focus on the service for individuals, they also share a strong focus on SME's, high street brands and larger corporations giving any employee the platform for broad caseload exposure.
This firm punch well above their weight in terms of quality, offering a collaborative and friendly environment at the same time. They are a rare find in the legal market.
They pride themselves on their enviable reputation for Property related matters - this reputation is supported and driven by their people who are their strength, couple with their strong client relationship - they have a winning formula.
This excellent environment makes for a very low attrition rate - staff remain at this firm a very long time as it is such a great place to work.
- Due to growth, the firm are looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join them at their office in Warwickshire.
- You will be a qualified Conveyancer / Residential Property Solicitor 1 PQE. (There's no upper limit to the firm's PQE requirement)
- The firm will accept applications from both Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers as well as of course Solicitors in Conveyancing.
- You will work well within a team and be an organised individual.
- Salary is dependent on experience and negotiable for the right person.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.