The Arabesque Group (“Arabesque”) is looking for a:
Located in London
Arabesque specializes in making sustainability, corporate responsibility, and ESG mainstream.
Arabesque was founded in 2013 as a management buy-out from Barclays Bank Plc, and its story is one of partnership between leaders in finance, mathematics, and sustainability, working together to develop the next generation of sustainability asset management and data.
Arabesque’s businesses are:
Asset Management: a sustainable and quantitative investment management business using self-learning quantitative models, AI, and big data.
S-Ray®: a dedicated data business, focused on providing the market with corporate sustainability data.
Development: constantly researching new frontiers and business opportunities in the sustainability, finance, AI, and machine-learning spaces.
Arabesque has offices in London, Frankfurt, Boston, and Singapore.
You will be based in London, UK.
Team and Reporting Line
You will be a part of Arabesque’s global Legal and Compliance team, and you will report directly to the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, who is based in London.
Summary of Role
You will bring energy and expertise to providing secretarial, clerical, and administrative functions to the global Legal and Compliance team.
Who This Role Will Suit
Someone with strong relevant experience, who has either performed a similar function before, or who feels ready to make the move to a position of this type. We welcome ambitious people who want to embrace responsibility.
You will be an experienced legal secretary or have a demonstrable aptitude for the role.
Who We Are Looking For
We hire staff who are passionate about growing a business, who want to contribute and make their mark, who see themselves as a business-owner rather than an employee, who bring an entrepreneurial energy and spirit to building a business we can all proud of.
- Manage and deliver the secretarial, clerical, and administrative functions for the team
- Follow up on all contracts sent out to ensure they are received back signed
- Catalogue and file signed contracts in our contract management system
- Keep various electronic systems and records up to date
- Type documents
- Arrange and manage key meetings
- Undertake research
- Undertake project work
You will be:
- Highly articulate in person and on paper
- Highly driven
- A high achiever
- Of high integrity
- Fully aligned to Arabesque’s commitment to sustainability
Your Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Strong experience as a legal secretary
- Alternatively, a strong and demonstrable aptitude for the role
Compensation and Benefits
- A salary
- A performance-based bonus scheme (when the firm is sufficiently profitable)
- 30 days paid holiday a year
Our Interview Process
- Assessment of your CV
- A mixture of in-person interviews in our London office and videocall interviews
Our Employment Pledge
Arabesque is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At Arabesque we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or status as an individual with a disability.
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly