An established law firm based in Widnes is seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Property department.
The Role :
The Conveyancing Assistant will be joining an established and thriving Conveyancing team.
Your role as a Conveyancing Assistant will involve the following duties: -
- Assisting senior fee earners with property matters predominantly on the development side with some matters on the residential side.
- You will be acting for developers on developments across most major cities within the UK.
- Duties will include dealing with ID, sending out contracts, file opening, corresponding with clients and agents.
The Ideal Candidate: -
The Conveyancing Assistant will have -
- Previous experience of working in a Conveyancing Assistant position for around 2 years
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well individual and as part of a team
- A flexible approach
- Positive attitude
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Additional benefits
- The firm offer excellent training and progression opportunities
If this Conveyancing Assistant position is of interest please do not hesitate to contact Laura-Kate Davies today to get the ball rolling.
Testimonial: After signing up to several recruitment agencies I had become disheartened with the lack of progress. However Laura and Thornton Legal were able to guide and present me with fantastic opportunities. Laura was able to organise everything around my existing commitments and provided fantastic advice! I would highly recommend Laura to all! Paralegal