Child Care Solicitor
An award winning, multi-disciplined law firm, is currently looking for a Child Care Solicitor who wants good quality of work with the ability to play an active role within the department. As a Childcare Solicitor, you will be joining a highly regarded family department who can offer training for the right candidate with the Children Panel Accreditation.
As a Solicitor, our client is requiring a candidate who has experience of running a caseload, working independently as well as court commitments when required.
As a Childcare Solicitor you will be responsible for:
- ·Attending clients to interview, take instructions and advise
- ·Advocacy on behalf of clients
- ·Negotiating to secure agreed objectives
- ·Dealing with correspondence in connection with clients’ cases
- ·The perusal and drafting of documents
- ·The billing of cases on a monthly basis
- ·Participation in marketing and promotional activities
- ·A high degree of understanding in the relevant practice area
- ·A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills
- ·A pleasant personality and the ability to be able to communicate effectively using a variety of media
- ·Strong organisational abilities
- ·The ability to be able to act under pressure
If you wish to be considered within a firm that offers a comprehensive benefits package, recognition for your work within a friendly environment and a transparent progression scheme; then please apply below or contact Ryan Pryce at TSR Legal on 02033 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this role below.