In-House Commercial Lawyer
New In-house Opportunity - UK arm of a global company is looking to appoint a Commercial Lawyer.
Our client is a market leader in its sector, with a $multi-billion turnover and operating from a number of international sites.
Supporting General Counsel and reporting to the UK based management team, this opportunity provides scope to work on a diverse range of non-contentious commercial matters.
You will be responsible for contracts and documentation to cover commercial operations and trade; working as part of a wider counsel team on global projects; and advising and supporting colleagues in HR, Sales, Customer Services and Finance on legal issues.
Typical instructions might include:
- Contract review, drafting and negotiation covering sales, distribution, supply and procurement;
- Advising on corporate procedures and policy;
- Trading, export and import issues;
- Compliance and Data protections;
- Regulatory matters;
- Assisting with enquiries from management team, trade bodies and regulators;
- Assisting on global projects and corporate transactions.
The role requires a commercially astute and pragmatic lawyer, with not less than 3 years’ relevant experience of handling a diverse range of non-contentious company and commercial instructions.
Applications welcome from those looking to move away from private practice as well as those with in-house experience.
Further information can be provided on application with all enquiries being treated in the strictest of confidence.