Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Opportunity for an experienced solicitor with a background in civil litigation and dispute resolution to join a progressive and dynamic Stockport firm. You will inherit a workload comprised predominantly of property and probate related disputes, although a willingness to be flexible is necessary as you may be required to pick up with an assortment of litigated work.
Civil Litigation Solicitor (4+ PQE) – Stockport
- Fast growing firm that is known for specialising in litigation
- Family friendly, flexible, and promote a healthy work/life balance
- Recently refurbished offices with excellent facilities
- Commutable from South Manchester, High Peak, East Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Civil Litigation Solicitor; 4+ PQE
- Background in advising on a variety of contentious matters, particularly in respect of property and probate related disputes
- Good client interaction skills
- Capable of working free of significant supervision
- Flexible working
- Part-time hours considered
The next step
To register your interest in this Civil Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.