Personal Injury Litigator/Solicitor
This hugely successful law firm with offices nationally is looking to recruit a litigator specialising in RTA & Employers Liability claims in their Manchester office. You will be managing a caseload of litigated fast track and multi-track claims.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience managing an RTA OR EL caseload with litigation experience
- A strong billing records
- You will be self-motivated and have the drive to continually achieve and progress
- You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- You will have the ability to work as part of a bigger team and support colleagues when required
- You will be able to mentor junior portal handlers
In return you will earn a competitive salary and the ability to progress onto Catastrophic Injury files.
For those who desire, you can also gain management experience by managing a small selection of portal fee earners and help them progress onto litigated files.
- Excellent Benefit package (4x annual life insurance, 3% pension contributions)
- Up to 25 days' holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- Discount on selected stores through Reward Gateway
- Access to Employee Assistant programme (Counselling Programme)
- To be part of an excellent team
All candidate applications are reviewed, and shortlisted candidates will be notified within 24 hours of applying.
Contact Connor at QED on 0161 961 9000 or send your updated CV