This unique opportunity to practice Commercial transactions at a prominent firm that would be ideal for a candidate that requires a better work/life balance. If you would like to practice law at the highest level, but also would like time to focus on life outside work then please apply.
A firm is frequently mentioned in the Legal 500 guide and offers a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses. They have a wealth of talented employees that are passionate about the legal services they offer.
The offer a very progressive approach towards law, despite being a long-established firm that are well entrenched within the regional legal community. They offer all the provisions you need to ensure that you can focus on providing a second to none service to their dedicated and expanding client base.
The firm is looking for Commercial Solicitors to join their success in the Black Country.
The firm are interested in hearing from solicitors with experience in any of the following areas as their growth means that there is plenty of work going on in each:
- Data Protection
- Public Procurement and State Aid
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
Commercial Solicitors with experience in one or more of the above-mentioned areas are welcome to apply.
- Experience of business development will be to advantage
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- You should work well within a team
- Salary is above market rate depending on your level of experience, plus an exceptional bonus structure and benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.