We are currently working with a well-established law firm who due to continued growth are now looking for a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor to join their firm on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful Solicitor will work alongside the practice manager to help drive the firm forward and take an active role in the management of the business in time if this is their aspiration. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Over 5 years PQE within Residential and Commercial property.
- The ability to deal with a caseload of leaseholds, freeholds, sales and purchases, transfer of equity, shared ownership, new builds and transfer of business leases.
- The ability to engage with all aspects of conveyancing, from initial instruction to registrations.
- Handling registered and unregistered files, as well as dealing with land registry requisitions.
- Compiling complex completion statements and drafted contract documentation.
- Checking contract papers and searches in addition to raising enquiries.
- Dealing with post completion matters and checking titles.
- Handling re-mortgages right-to-buys and buy-to-lets.
- Promoting the firm to win new clients and to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM251