We are currently working with a well-established law firm who due to continued growth are now looking for a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their firm on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful Legal Secretary a full understanding of the conveyancing process from start to finish as well as having the ability to work under pressure and experience of case management. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Key duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with SDLT forms
- Responsible for the Land Registry Portal
- Updating case management
- Adhering to anti-money laundry regulations
- Liaising with clients
- Post completion duties
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with admin on new cases
- Draft invoices and financial statements
- Experience in using Microsoft packages
- Assist clients with initial paperwork
- General administration such as photocopying, filing and scanning Identification checks.
- Dealing with post completion work (registrations, notices, requisitions).
- Chasing any outstanding documentations
- Liaising with clients over the phone as well as estate agents, financial advisors and lenders.
- Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM252