Office Locations: Guildford, Reading, Basingstoke and Salisbury, Southampton and Portsmouth
Hours: Full/Part time
Salary: Competitive based on skills and experience
Child Law Partnership is a well-established and highly regarded law firm specialising in children’s cases based in the South-East.
The firm is now seeking to support growth by recruiting ambitious, dedicated and hard-working child care lawyers who are seeking to progress their careers in a flexible and supportive working environment.
The successful applicants are likely to have :
· At least 3 years PQE
· Experience of working in a specialist team
· Looking to manage a varied and challenging caseload of public law cases
· Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
· Advocacy experience
· Membership of Children Panel
· A developed strong personal brand and reputation
· Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment
In return we offer a generous financial package, positive support and a friendly workplace and genuine career prospects.
The firm is currently looking to recruit for the Guildford, Reading, Basingstoke and Salisbury offices.
At this time we will only consider personal applications. Applications received via recruitment agencies will not be reviewed.
If you would like more information or would like to apply, please send an email to email@example.com . Applications require a CV and Covering Letter.