Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you looking for the next step in your career at a flexible, friendly and very well regarded firm that can give you the platform to exceed even your own personal expectations?
This firm prides themselves on being friendly and approachable. They are passionate about providing legal solutions that are intelligent, efficient and clear and are looking for someone to join in their success.
Their core values drive their culture and are at the heart of everything we do, as such, they offer a friendly and collaborative working environment for their employees, as well as providing high quality, professional advice to their clients. Their ethos circles around finding practical, common-sense solutions to clients issues whilst maintaining the highest standards of client care.
The firm require an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer 2+ PQE to join the team at their highly-regarded Bristol office.
This is an exciting opening for a dynamic individual toplay an integral part in growing and developing the firm's commercial property capacity.
You'll be joining an established, forward-thinking and highly-reputable Bristol firm, delivering high quality work to meet the ever-changing needs of our commercial clients.
Working with their recently appointed Head of Department, you'll undertake all elements of commercial property work, whilst also forming, developing and maintaining links with new and existing commercial property clients.
Flexible working is also available for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in;
- Sales & purchases of properties and businesses, mortgage & re-financing - both individual and portfolio
- Landlord & tenant matters including grant and assignment of leases, lease renewals, licenses to assign and to alter, inter alia
- Development acquisitions & disposals, pension properties, joint venture agreements & all other aspects of commercial property
- Conducting matters on behalf of clients in an appropriate & efficient manner
- Management of support services, including departmental secretaries & paralegals is a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, accomplished commercial property lawyer (2+ years PQE) who is looking to make the next step in their career to join a fantastic team based in a prestigious area in Bristol.
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable dependent on PQE
There are excellent benefits with this firm including but not limited to:
25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Extra holiday allowance after 3 years service or certain promotions, up to a maximum of 33 days
Matched pension contribution at 4.5% on a salary exchange basis
Annual bonus if the firm meets its targets
Discretionary bonus for exceptional performers
Discounted legal services
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified solicitor with 2 or more years' PQE to join a growing team at a highly regarded Bristol firm.
(There is no upper limit as to the level of PQE and I urge even the most experienced to apply)
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation