Child Brain Injury Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for clinical negligence / personal injury solicitors with 0-4 year’s PQE to join Bolt Burdon Kemp’s specialist Child Brain Injury team. We are recognised as a leading firm in the field of brain injury by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, and noted for our expertise and focus on rehabilitation following serious brain injury.
You will be assisting with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients;
- handling complex child brain injury claims arising from personal injury or clinical negligence.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant lawyer with 0-4 years’ PQE in clinical negligence and/or personal injury;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols, and have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic clinical negligence and/or personal injury cases and be confident in dealing with sensitive injury issues;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return, we give all our lawyers the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.