1 day left
- Contract type
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Costs Lawyer/Draftsman to join the highly acclaimed Costs team at Bolt Burdon Kemp.
We are committed to helping people who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries.
You will be assisting with:
- managing a portfolio of costs files collectively with your team-members and conducting all aspects of advocacy, including CCMCs, interim applications, detailed assessments and appeals;
- drafting bills of costs, replying to points of dispute, and preparing costs budgets;
- internal training and reviewing the ongoing costs management process.
You will ideally:
- be a qualified costs lawyer or have a law degree, LPC and/or CILEX qualifications;
- have worked in a litigation environment and have some relevant legal experience gained within a Costs team (management experience will be highly advantageous but not essential)
- demonstrate excellent IT and administrative skills, be hard working, energetic and sociable.
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. If you demonstrate the drive to progress, we will support you in qualifying as a costs lawyer/solicitor/CILEx practitioner. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.