Brain Injury Solicitors
We are looking for great personal injury & clinical negligence lawyers to work in our Adult Brain Injury and Childs Brain Injury teams.
All our lawyers provide a high quality service and are serious about developing their careers with us. They handle complex and challenging multi track claims, commensurate with experience. We are recognised as a leading firm in the field of brain injury by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, and noted for our expertise and focus on rehabilitation following serious brain injury.
We are looking for:
- Solicitors to join our Child Brain Injury team. Around NQ to 4 years’ PQE.
- A solicitor to join our Adult Brain Injury team. Around NQ to 2 years’ PQE.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant lawyer, with personal injury and/or clinical negligence experience;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols, and experience of working on personal injury and/or clinical negligence cases that have been issued at court;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills, as well as demonstrating a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return, we give all our lawyers the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding but friendly and very flexible.