Contracts and Procurement Lawyer
Contracts and Procurement Solicitor
£45 per hour
A Contracts and Procurement Solicitor required to join a busy local authority near Hampshire. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is experienced in Contracts and Procurement on a full time, locum basis.
As a Contracts and Procurement Solicitor you will be carrying a varied caseload of contracts, that will include Works and Services, Concession Contracts, Waste Contracts, Building and Construction Contracts and Back to Back Agreements, along with advising on Procurement methodology. Other duties will include:
- Carrying out complex drafting and the execution and completion of all types of commercial contracts with a focus on building/ construction contracts
- Providing advice to clients on the implementation and application of the GDPR in respect of their contracts
- Assisting with drafting data sharing and processing agreements
- Advising on the interpretation of contracts and other legal documentation
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial contracts
- Proven experience and knowledge of Procurement Law in relation to Commercial Contracts
- Proven experience within Contracts and Procurement in the Public Sector
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An approachable, can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible, forward-thinking council that offers lots of support.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.