Practice Manager West London
A West London law firm is seeking a Practice Manager:
The role requirements include:
• Providing strategic support to Head of Dept.
• Leading the day-to-day operational management of the department
• Advising partners on the areas of finance and business development
• Involved in specific and import projects on behalf of various practice groups Our Client is looking for a Practice Manager who has the below skills and experience:
• A background in the legal sector or other professional services environment including significant experience in business development and/or finance
• Significant project management experience, including implementing best practice and cross-team working • Strong leadership skills, including the ability to successfully balance ownership of day-to-day operational management
For more information please forward an up to date CV.