A new opportunity has arisen with one the sector’s most successful and highly regarded Clinical Negligence and Healthcare Litigation Teams. Working in a partner-led team, this medical negligence role is likely to appeal to a specialist lawyer with up 5 years’ PQE.
· Solicitors and Legal Executives from both claimant and defendant backgrounds are invited to apply together with NQs, who have undertaken a specialist seat.
· Essential for the role is relevant experience of the litigation process and skilled in the investigation and consideration of liability and causation issues. Excellent communication and team work skills are essential in reporting to clients, working in multi-party teams internally and liaising with counsel, experts and witnesses.
· This opportunity provides an enviable career move and on the will provide excellent in-going training, skills development and mentoring. You will assist on particularly high value or complex instructions, as well as having conduct of your own files. As your career develops, if you so wish, there is scope to specialise even further in niche areas of medical law and healthcare services.
· The quality of work and expertise within this team are second to none.
· To ensure performance and quality of service, this progressive and professionally managed practice invests heavily in resources, the latest technologies and continual training. It also provides excellent salaries and extensive benefits to attract and retain the highest calibre of lawyers
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.