Serious Injury PI Solicitor
Responsible for running a caseload of Multi-track Serious Injury/complex cases (of £500,00 and above) in line with current company policies and legal requirements. To be responsible for the management of a small team of junior fee earners, this will be a part of the wider departmental structure.
- Ensure the delivery for yourself and your team of all KPI targets set by the firm.
- Ensure cases are progressed in a timely, efficient and proactive manner.
- Liaising with clients, experts, barristers, third party solicitors and insurers as necessary.
- Dealing with all aspects of pre and post issue procedures in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Pursuing cases from inception to conclusion.
- Ensuring all actions as per Proclaim Action List are completed in a timely fashion.
- Accurate time recording.
- Maintaining client files in good order in accordance with Lexcel and other quality assurance requirements.
- Setting up and implementing effective supervisory and management processes with your team in compliance with the firm's policies and procedures.
- Reporting to your Team Leader and Department head as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A track record demonstrating highly developed skills in Serious
- Technical awareness and up to date knowledge of running a complex multi-track case load.
- Rigorous forensic skills, confident in litigation and an ability to be innovative and proactive.
- Ability to combine attention to detail with strategic vision in the progression of cases.
- Commercial awareness in relation to time capture, cost recovery and bill delivery.
- Excellent people and client care skills.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- A capable manager, supervising Senior Fee Earner, trainer and mentor for junior members of the team.
- Organised and flexible in achieving results and deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Aptitude for business development and willingness to engage in networking and marketing opportunities
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.