Real Estate Solicitor
In-house opportunity - Central London- Real Estate Solicitor - Contract role
Douglas Scott have partnered with a well-known household brand in central London. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor to assist them on a contract basis.
This company is open-minded on the background of candidates (either from in-house or private practice), what is important to them is the quality of Real Estate experience you have obtained throughout your career.
As a Real Estate solicitor your duties will include:
- Providing the full spectrum of commercial property legal advice to the group
- Representing the group including buying and selling commercial properties
- Sale and purchase of variety of properties/portfolios within the group
- Taking ownership of the portfolios within the group
- Although this position has real estate as its focus, you would need to be adaptable to changing needs of the business and taking up other areas of work that maybe required
- The ideal candidate will be a minimum of 3 years PQE but my client is open to the PQE level.
- Reporting into the General Counsel and working closely with the senior management team at this entrepreneurial forward-thinking In-house organisation.
Please apply now for further information.
Please contact Lisa Spink, Managing Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.