KR13556 Suffolk £30,000 - £38,000pa
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for you to join one of the largest homebuilders in the UK, operating from 24 regional offices across England, Scotland and Wales. The accomplished specialist estate team, with an outstanding reputation for excellence, are thriving in the current market. The regional businesses have in depth knowledge and experience of the local market, whilst maintaining aims of developing vibrant communities with a true sense of place that fit into their surrounding area and meet needs of the local people. Meanwhile, maintaining a respectful relationship with local charities and local community groups; actively aiming to contribute financially, with time, energy and leadership.
You will be joining an accomplished specialist estate team who are the product of decades of skills and expertise. The organisation take responsibility to ensure that employees are treated equally with respect, whilst maintaining a professional relationship with workers. This is a superb opportunity for you to further develop your career, with a forward thinking and supportive firm.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running and timely achievement of plot sale transactions and consequential part exchange transactions for allocated Business Units
- You will co-ordinate with the Business Unit Sales and Development/ Technical and provide a comprehensive reporting and monitoring systems for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions
- You will liaise with the allocated Business Units, keeping them updated with progression on plot, part exchange and sale on transaction in order to assist the Business Units in achieving targets set for exchanges and completion
- you will have previous experience in a plot sales environment
- you will have a detailed understanding of the residential property environment and having a minimum of three years relevant experience
- you will obtain comprehensive knowledge of the conveyancing process
- you will be proficient with Microsoft word, outlook and excel
- you will be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and be confident to analyse complex legal issues quickly and decisively
- Competitive salary
- Stakeholder pension
- Private medical care
- Life Assurance
- Bonus (up to 5% of salary)
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a well-respected and reputable firm with amazing career development opportunities. If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest of confidence to discuss this role further.