Are you a Corporate Solicitor looking to progress your career?
A new opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join a well-established Manchester based firm.
Here is why you should apply:
- The firm have a real emphasis on work life balance and promote agile working so whilst working on top quality work, you will also have the ability to work flexibly around your life and achieve a balance between work and home
- Further to that, the firm really looks after the people who join them and view people as their greatest asset, which is reflected in their retention
- The firm offers a broad package of benefits alongside a competitive salary
- This is an exceptional chance to work alongside friendly team of solicitors who specialise in a variety of corporate matters, who are well established within their field
- The firm differ from others in the market as they take a boutique approach to their services
The successful Corporate Solicitor will:
- Hold at least 6 years PQE, though candidates who fall out of this PQE, but have the relevant knowledge, are still urged to apply as there is flexibility to adapt the role to the successful candidate
- Have proven ability to take on responsibility and manage corporate and commercial caseload autonomously, whilst being a team player
- Finance experience is desirable, but not essential
- Have a collaborative approach
Does this Corporate Solicitor opportunity in Manchester sound like it would be something you would like to talk through further? If so, give Amy haycocks a call on 0161 831-6890 with the reference: 61484 or apply and we can arrange a convenient time to talk.