An opportunity to work with a highly regarded Law firm in their busy property litigation team has arisen. This is a permanent position and a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work within a top national law firm.
- Efficient production of correspondence and legal documents, to a high standard
- Audio transcription
- Drafting replies to incoming correspondence
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Full diary and inbox management
- Meeting and greeting clients/Carrying out research for client meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation, and compiling detailed itineraries
- Booking meeting rooms, equipment and catering (including virtual meetings
- Taking messages and dealing with queries
- Updating system (CRM)
- Copy and audio typing
- PowerPoint production
- Producing Excel spreadsheets
- Billing/ processing expense claims
The firm are based central Bristol, are highly regarded and offer a pleasant working environment.
To be considered for this role, you will come with previous Legal Secretarial/PA experience. Solid Litigation/Property Disputes experience is also desirable.
Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal Recruitment for further details.