This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join a Top 100 practice based in Southampton.
Delivering exceptional client service has enabled the firm to expand rapidly in recent times, notably establishing a Southampton office which has seen strong growth as well has their South West presence generally.
Under the leadership of the managing partner the firm continues to invest in people and technology to ensure value and quality, focused on helping clients to achieve their strategic objectives. The firm strategy is focused on organic growth which is paying dividends and targeted talent acquisition has seen them attract recruits from national, City and international firms.
Their growing client base comprises of regional, national and international businesses and public sector organisations. The firm is truly committed to strengthening relationships with local communities and actively engages in corporate social projects from conventional fund raising, to support for the long term unemployed.
The firm's turnover growth has been impressive, with considerable investment in premises, systems and IT.
This firm are well known for their work in Private Equity M&A work and do a huge amount in this area. They are looking to bolster their well-established team with more senior level experience and are therefore looking to bring in a Senior Associate.
You will already have experience in transactional work specifically related to private equity deals and M&A.
The team are recognised in the Legal 500 & have several lawyers within the practice ranked in Chambers. They work across a number of industries including business services, chemicals, defence, financial services, healthcare, technology, sports, life sciences and telecoms and are regularly in the key league tables for their involvement in complex private equity deals.
You will get involved in a variety of largescale matters including leveraged acquisition and recapitalisation, strategic M&A, joint ventures, portfolio company representation, equity financing, consortium deals, restructuring and buy ins/buy outs.
- Senior Associate with broad Private Equity M&A experience
- Must have at least 3+
- Experience at a reputable regional practice/ Top 200 firm
- Experience of working in a team and able to analyse complex legal issues and provide market leading innovative solutions and advice.
- Able to develop relationships with clients and staff at all levels.
- Good problem solver, able to offer practical, innovative solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to adapt to different cultures worldwide as the role will involve working with other offices across the firm in different jurisdictions as well as clients around the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world class Legal 100 firm that offers a competitive package, excellent career prospects and a challenging workload.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential discussion