Personal Injury Solicitor
An established multi-disciplinary legal practice with offices across Shropshire and the North is seeking a Personal Injury Solicitor to join their Personal Injury team at their office based in Shrewsbury.
The role :-
If you are a Personal Injury Solicitor with up to 3 years PQE looking for a new challenge dealing with a range of high quality and varied Personal Injury matters then this is a fantastic opportunity. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team environment within a leading Personal Injury department.
Your role as a Personal Injury Solicitor will involve the following -
- Dealing with a case load of Personal Injury matters from inception to conclusion.
- Matters will include brain and spinal injuries, slips and trips, accidents at work, military cases, road traffic accidents and accidents abroad.
- You will also be assisting with multi-track caseloads from initial instruction through to trial and final settlement.
The ideal candidate: -
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with up to 3 years PQE.
- Previous experience of dealing with Personal Injury matters.
- Well organised, have strong attention to detail and be willing to work individually and as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits :-
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years and increasing yearly.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Yearly bonus.
- Excellent work life balance and friendly environment.
If this Personal Injury Solicitor position is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, call or text Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
Nick was very helpful in the transition from defendant to claimant work. During a difficult time whilst in a redundancy situation, it was refreshing to receive genuine interest despite my complete defendant background. I would recommend Thornton Legal.
Senior RTA Solicitor