The firm is highly rated across all practice areas and prides itself on having a friendly and collaborative working environment. Yet again, this year has seen continued growth, significant later hires and impressive client wins.
A new opportunity has arisen, requiring not less than 2 years’ PQE in handling Property Litigation and resolving Real Estate Disputes. If you currently manage a wider commercial litigation caseload but have some experience of property disputes, we would be delighted to consider you’re application.
Representing a diverse range of developer, major landlords and corporate tenant/occupier clients, you will enjoy undertaking high quality and interesting work. Typical instructions include:
- dilapidations claims
- property disputes: rights of way, easements, boundary disputes, adverse possession, restrictive covenants
- landlord and tenant: forfeiture, lease renewals, break disputes, breach of covenant, rent reviews and insolvency
- development disputes: rights of light, other construction nuisances (representing both developers and adjoining owners)
- sale and purchase disputes: failure to complete, breach of warranty claims
- service management issues
- property risk management advice
With strong leadership and a real sense of purpose and positive engagement throughout the firm, this really is an attractive opportunity for someone looking to play an integral role within an independent and leading commercial practice.
To attract and retain high calibre lawyers, the firm offers excellent remuneration and benefits and you will find a progressive and supportive culture.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.