Experienced Debt Recovery Specialist
- This highly regarded and successful law firm enjoys an outstanding reputation in the area of debt & finance management, recoveries and enforcement. Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Recovery Services are at the core of this reputable practice.
- Acting for a range of clients, both Business to Business and Consumer accounts, the team provides comprehensive debt services including pre-action management and automated, volume or bespoke recovery and litigation.
- Led by an effective and capable management team, you find a progressive and vibrant culture.
- The business continually invests in resources, technology and support services to ensure efficiencies and a market leading edge for clients.
- To complement the team and its strategic plans, it is looking to appoint a further debt recovery and/or finance recovery specialist.
- The nature of the role requires not less than 6 years’ specialist experience.
- As well as strong technical skills, the person appointed will have the gravitas to be able to nurture strong relationships with clients and referrers.
- Internally, you will have responsibility for supervision, mentoring and team development.
There are exceptional opportunities available with this law firm. It provides an excellent brand on which to further develop your own reputation, progression and career development.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.