Criminal Legal Assistant
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Assistant to join a growing and highly successful specialist motor offences law firm in Salford.
The role involves the following;
- General office duties
- Opening and archiving client files;
- Incoming and outgoing calls with clients and third parties;
- Drafting correspondence and collating briefs to counsel;
- Diary management;
- Dealing with invoices and processing payments;
- Reporting & data entry;
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, chambers and experts;
- Processing client testimonials, interviewing clients and arranging filming of testimonials where required;
- Transcribing CCTV evidence; and
- Taking and drafting minutes of meetings
You must have at least 3 years experience of working in a Paralegal or Legal Assistant capacity from any background but preferably Litigation.
The firm are keen to make a key appointment to their team and are looking for this to be a long term career opportunity for the right candidate.
If you are interested then please get in touch with Chris Batten at RBUK Legal on 0161 457 2199 or apply with you CV.
RBUK Legal Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.