Court of Protection Solicitor
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career with a top Court of Protection and Private Client firm? You will receive industry leading development, run your own caseload and have a structured road map for career progression.
This Practice has been established for over 80 years; They have a lovely culture where staff have a good work-life balance. All employees have their own offices; you will join a friendly, progressive, and dynamic culture.
Based in North West London, this is a firm that provides extraordinary encouragement for development.
A top practice and an opportunity to work within a first-class team within the Court of Protection department. The firm takes real pride in their high level of client service; you will work closely with Families, professional advisors and authorities across the country.
You will be joining as a Court of Protection Solicitor 2-5 years PQE, working alongside the Partners in London.
You must have experience as a Court of Protection Solicitor within Property & Affairs.
The role will involve:
- Running of files and working with the Deputy in dealing with the Court of Protection, the OPG, the individual and their family to establish long-term relationships and to ensure all decisions are made in their best interests.
- Preparation of general Court Applications.
- Preparation of Statutory Will Applications
- Represent the Deputy at Court of Protection Hearings
- Investigate suspicions of Financial Abuse
- Estate Administration
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a fantastic practice based in North West London, who provide the highest possible service to its clients and are known nationally for their work.
Apply now or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.