Company Commercial Partner - West End - London - Legal 500
Excellent opportunity has now arisen for a solicitor experienced in company commercial matters to join a thriving practice in London.
Our client, an outstanding firm in Central London, is actively seeking a Company Commercial Partner to work on a full-time permanent basis. Proving to be self-driven and striving for success, the successful candidate will handle a busy caseload and undertake supervisory duties.
• Commercial contracts
• Share buybacks
• Shareholder agreements
• Joint venture
• Employment matters
• Resolving disputes
• Team management
• Responsible for recruitment, replacement and training
• Solicitors or partners with a minimum of 8 years’ PQE
• Solid experience in company commercial matters gained within a reputable firm
• Excellent client care skills are essential
Our client is a modern and leading firm with a focus on delivering an exceptional level of client care. The firm employs a large team of dedicated specialists, providing outstanding service across a wide spectrum of practice areas. Offering a competitive salary, they are committed to encouraging equality and diversity within a welcoming and approachable office environment.
• Competitive salary
• 5% non-contributory pension
• Generous holiday allowance
• Flexible working pattern
Please apply asap or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org