Family Solicitor (5 PQE+)
You will join a friendly, down-to-earth and most importantly well-established regional firm and work alongside the head of family department and other senior solicitors to continue providing excellent legal services. Your workload will comprise of divorce and family finance matters. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and a real commitment to the high street, albeit the work they carry out is privately funded in this team. In addition, you will be given the chance to grow and develop further.
Family Solicitor – Lancashire
- Well-established high street practise with multiple offices in prominent Lancashire towns
- The family department is recognised by the Legal 500 2019 edition
- Commutable from: Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 5 PQE +
- Experience of divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, cases involving unmarried couples and financial matters on relationship breakdown
- Experience of handling your own private caseload, particularly financial matters
- Keen interest in business development and networking desirable
The next step
To register your interest in this Lancashire based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.