Capital Markets Associate
Our client has an extremely strong and enviable client base which includes leading investment banks, insurance companies and asset and investment managers, as well as a large variety of institutional and corporate clients, trustees and pension schemes.
The Capital Markets team is very collegiate and collaborative. The team offers a wide range of challenging work, including: -
- securitised derivatives and structured products;
- repos and stock lending, and;
- strategic equity financings.
You will be an ambitious and talented securitisation, derivatives or structured products lawyer looking to join a market-leading team based in London.
To meet the demands of this role you will be:
* 0-5 years PQE;
* Able to build and maintain strong client relationships;
* You must have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice;
* Sound judgement and good interpersonal and consultancy skills;
* International experience would be an advantage;
* Excellent presentation and marketing skills.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.