Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor
Are you an Insolvency specialist looking for that next step in your career or a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking to expand on your Insolvency experience with a Top 100 firm? Perhaps you are in a top-heavy team looking for a route for career progression? Either way, this role would suit a Solicitor to move to a prestigious, growing and forward-thinking department.
This Top 100 law firm are highly entrepreneurial with regional roots but City-level ambitions that are seeing them win legal & industry specific awards across their wide-ranging practice areas. They thrive due to their commercially astute and technically strong staff which sees many recognised in the Legal 500 & Chambers guides. They are ahead of the curve and setting precedents for other firms to then follow in regards to customer service and their staff show a real passion for this.
The firm are looking to hire a Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor into their flourishing City of London office.
You will lead the restructuring departments and will be at the forefront of this industry leading team, you will work with the Partners to drive the department forwards.
You would be exposed to all aspects of financial restructuring and special situations, including financial restructuring (acting for debtors and creditors), formal insolvency and schemes of arrangement and distressed investing (including loan sales and acquisitions as well as business acquisitions and work-outs).
The work will cover both contentious & non-contentious and see you working with a broad range of insolvency practitioners, specialised lenders, debtors and directors and cover both Corporate & Personal insolvency matters.
The variety of caseload and the depth of support around you will see you continue to grow and develop in tis role and there is a real opportunity for progression.
- You will be a Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should work for a well-known restructuring department
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Experience of leading and mentoring more junior members of a team is to advantage but is not essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor to progress with this Top 100 firm based in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.