Commercial Property Solicitor
Job title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Experience: 1 - 5 years PQE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial property solicitor to join a well-established and respected firm in central Manchester.
Our client is a multi-locational firm with strong international connections, boasting a vast range of clients throughout the UK and worldwide. The firm is consistently growing and would be a fantastic choice for a candidate looking for progression in their career and to gain invaluable experience from a team of widely-recognised solicitors. The Real Estate practice at this firm is one of the leading teams in the UK, with over 100 lawyers nationally, they advise some of the UK's leading organisations on many highly complex projects.
As an ideal candidate you will have 1 to 5 years post qualifying experience as a commercial property solicitor with knowledge across a broad array of commercial property matters. As a successful candidate you will be handling areas of work such as:
- Land acquisitions and disposals, including options and conditional contracts.
- Property investment acquisitions and disposal acting for buyers and sellers
- Acting for public and private sector landlord and tenants in connection with the grant of business leases.
- Logistics, leisure, healthcare and mixed-use development work (excluding construction).
- Landlord and portfolio work including: Surrenders, licences, lease renewals
- Property finance
- Working alongside the corporate team in connection with share and business acquisitions/disposals.
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Lucy Grainger at Sacco Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other legal opportunities that we have available then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.